Monday, October 20, 2008

Musings of a Mommy

June 4, 2008

Well, as I start a new blog, I am looking at my 20 month old daughter and just smiling…

Makayla is growing up so fast, and learning so much now…It just amazes me how much she learns everyday…

She is starting to speak in small sentences and dressing/undressing herself more competently. She is very independent. I love that she loves to read and that we can spend up to 45 minutes reading books (or sometimes the same book over and over:)

It will definitely be interesting to see how she responds to the new baby when it comes, as Makayla loves her baby dolls. She will rock them, sing to them, read to them and pretends to put them to bed…it is so cute to watch.

As I anticipate the new arrival of baby number 2 I can’t imagine loving another child as much as I do Makayla, but I know God will open my heart even more than it is right now and give me the extra love I need for another baby.

Anyway gotta go as Makayla needs me, but keep watching for more musings from a mommy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment