Monday, October 20, 2008

My 7

1. The Season of Fall - my favorite time of year…love the colors and the change is so drastic…but love the fact that God does this … His hand created all the beautiful colors of autumn and for that I am thankful

2. My ability to read and learn - I am currently trying to read about being a true women of God’s own heart…I am thankful for all that I am learning and applying in my life

3. My daughters - thankful that they are both growing so much…changing daily and learning so much…today my 2 yr old said, “Rejoice in the Lord Always”….I am teaching her Bible verses and am so thankful that she is able to learn the Word at such a young age

4. My husband - that he continues to help me with the house as I recover from surgery…I dont like asking him to help but I am so glad he is willing

5. Good friends - I am thankful that I am able to come out of my shell and meet new people…this is a bit of a stretch for me but I am glad I am doing it!

6. New Beginnings - thankful that God opens and closes doors for my life to provide all that I and my family needs

7. Finally, I am so thankful for family - for the support and care that they have given as I recover from surgery

Looking forward to the next set of 7 and seeing what comes this week in blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment