Monday, October 20, 2008

New Blogging Format

So, I think that I mentioned that I have recently gotten into the habit of reading friends, and even stranger’s, blogs for ideas for life, organizing, whatever. It’s been pretty interesting and so I have decided to blog more regularly…in fact I am going to blog everyday, but each day will be something different.

Let me know what you all think of this new format.

Sundays - My 7 (borrowed from a friend) - 7 things I am thankful for

Mondays - Menu Monday - I will post my weekly menu

Tuesdays - Toddler Tuesdays - I will post some toddler related info

Wednesdays - World of the WAHM - tips for todays WAHMS

Thursdays - Tip of the Day

Fridays - Frugal Living - ideas to live more frugally

Saturdays - Spiritual Saturdays - Points about something spiritual

No comments:

Post a Comment