Monday, October 20, 2008

Only a few more days...

from July 11....

Its been amazing how this last month of pregnancy has gone by so fast. In only 6 more days our 2nd little munchkin will make its appearance in this world and we will begin life as a 2 child family.

I am a little nervous about this, as I am so used to only have one little person at home, but I know that God will help us through the transition of welcoming a second child to our family and throughout the new routines, etc.

I have so many things going on in my mind as to how to raise my children, but the number one thing I want is to make sure my children know God, not just about Him and His son, Jesus, but really KNOW him. I know that this is the biggest job I have as a Christian parent - to teach my children of God’s love so that when they are older they will not depart from it. Though slightly intimidating I know that God will help Art and I do this. Is child rearing always going to be easy…absolutely not. Is it always going to be fun and full of happiness?…again, not necessarily. However, whatever we go through as a family will be what we are supposed to go through and the Lord will be there with us every step of the way….

Well that is my soapbox for the day….we will keep you updated on baby as we get closer to delievery day.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment