Sunday, November 30, 2008

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY November 30, 2008

Outside my window... the sun is shining and its +10
I am thinking...I am really blessed
I am thankful for...my husband and girls
From the learning rooms...I am doing a lot of reading on home organizing and Christmas advent reading
From the kitchen...nothing yet, but going to go make supper soon
I am wearing...my pj bottoms on one of my hubby's sweatshirts:)
I am creating...scrapbook gifts for Christmas
I am going...nowhere today...relaxing at home
I am reading...Loving God with All Your Heart by Elisabeth George
I am hoping...that i can get my Christmas Cards done this week
I am hearing...Makayla playing with her puzzles
Around the house...hubby and baby are napping and Makayla just woke up
One of my favorite things...the cuddles I get from my 2yo
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish Christmas Cards and mail them, wrap gifts, in a trade show, go to the Christmas play at church

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment