Friday, November 21, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Music

Okay, one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music...I love music all the time, but especially at Christmas....so here is a list of some of my favorite Christmas CD's:

1. Boney M - Christmas

2. Amy Grant - Tennesse Christmas

3. Michael W. Smith - Christmastime

4. Steven Curtis Chapman - The Music of Christmas & All I Really Want For Christmas

5. Anne Murray - Christmas

6. Bing Crosby - Christmas

7. Avalon - Joy

8. Point of Grace - When Love Came Down

9. Hillsong - Christmas

10. Garth Brooks - Beyond the Season & The Magic of Christmas

11. Newsong - The Christmas Shoes

Let me know what your favorite Christmas CD's today by commenting on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, Michael W. Smith, Harry Connick JR (so good!), TobyMac, Celine Dion, Jars of Clay, Amy Grant, Handel's Messiah, Boney M, Rebecca St.James, Third Day (also Sooo good), and Josh Groban.
    Umm, I love Christmas Music.

    ReplyDelete