Monday, January 26, 2009

Top 40 Challenge

Saw this on a blog I follow:

Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is simple. Read this post, and then comment and tell me what you learned about me through taking a peek at my playlist. Then do the same thing - for yourself - on your blog or Facebook page. (Or just share your answers here so that I can be amused by them :)

TOP 40

Turn on your iPod (or whatever you have) and hit shuffle. Write down the first 40 songs that come up, and then answer 10 questions about them.

1. Alan Jackson - Where I come From
2. Alan Jackson - 5 O'Clock Somewhere
3. Alan Jackson - Chattahoce
4. Alan Jackson - Pop A Top
5. George Strait - I Saw God Today
6. Paul Brandt - Come On & Get Some
7. Paul Brandt - Didn't Even See the Dust
8. Rascal Flatts - The Broken Road
9. Sugarland - Baby Girl
10. Sugarland - Settlin
11. Sugarland - Something More
12. Sugarland - Stay
13. - Most Beautiful Girl
14. - Looking for Love
15. Martina McBride - I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
16. - Harper Valley PTA
17. Aaron Tippin - Kiss This
18. Aaron Tippin - People Like Us
19. Randy Travis - Forever & Ever Amen
20. Clay Walker - Watch This
21. Doc Walker - Rocket Girl
22. Emerson Drive - Moments
23. Emerson Drive - Should Be Sleeping
24. Garth Brooks - The Change
25. Garth Brooks - Beaches of Cheyenne
26. Garth Brooks - Its Midnight Cinderella
27. Garth Brooks - If Tomorrow Never Comes
28. Garth Brooks - Alabama Clay
29. Garth Brooks - Much Too Young to Feel this Damn Old
30. Garch Brooks - The Dance
31. Garth Brooks - Standing Outside the Fire
32. Garth Brooks - The THunder Rolls
33. Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places
34. Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers
35. Garth Brooks - Rodeo
36. Garth Brooks - What She's Doing Now
37. Garth Brooks - Shameless
38. Garth Brooks - Lonesome Dove
39. Garth Brooks - The River
40. Garth Brooks - That Summer

Which song on this list...

Makes you think of a friend?
"The Dance" cause all the things I have gone through with friends is what made me who I am today...like the song says "I would have rather done without the pain, but then I would have missed the dance"

Makes you think of more than a friend?
"Watch This" was the song Art and I walked out the sanctuary after our wedding

Makes you dance?
Alan Jackson - Chattahochee

Makes you sing in the car?
All of them, but especially, Alan Jackson 5 o clock somewhere...

Makes you remember something great?
Garth Brooks - from the concert!

Makes you laugh?
Pop A Top - remembering our foster kids singing it in the back seat of the mini van on a road trip!

Surprised you?
I Saw God Today because it talks about the birth of a little girl!

Embarrassed you?
Rose Garden - cause I have something so old on my mp3!

Any overall observations?
Apparently, I like Country Musice

Anything you want to say in your defense?
If you dont like country music, you wont want my mp3 player;)

No comments:

Post a Comment