Saw this on a blog I follow:
Your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is simple. Read this post, and then comment and tell me what you learned about me through taking a peek at my playlist. Then do the same thing - for yourself - on your blog or Facebook page. (Or just share your answers here so that I can be amused by them :)
Turn on your iPod (or whatever you have) and hit shuffle. Write down the first 40 songs that come up, and then answer 10 questions about them.
1. Alan Jackson - Where I come From
2. Alan Jackson - 5 O'Clock Somewhere
3. Alan Jackson - Chattahoce
4. Alan Jackson - Pop A Top
5. George Strait - I Saw God Today
6. Paul Brandt - Come On & Get Some
7. Paul Brandt - Didn't Even See the Dust
8. Rascal Flatts - The Broken Road
9. Sugarland - Baby Girl
10. Sugarland - Settlin
11. Sugarland - Something More
12. Sugarland - Stay
13. - Most Beautiful Girl
14. - Looking for Love
15. Martina McBride - I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
16. - Harper Valley PTA
17. Aaron Tippin - Kiss This
18. Aaron Tippin - People Like Us
19. Randy Travis - Forever & Ever Amen
20. Clay Walker - Watch This
21. Doc Walker - Rocket Girl
22. Emerson Drive - Moments
23. Emerson Drive - Should Be Sleeping
24. Garth Brooks - The Change
25. Garth Brooks - Beaches of Cheyenne
26. Garth Brooks - Its Midnight Cinderella
27. Garth Brooks - If Tomorrow Never Comes
28. Garth Brooks - Alabama Clay
29. Garth Brooks - Much Too Young to Feel this Damn Old
30. Garch Brooks - The Dance
31. Garth Brooks - Standing Outside the Fire
32. Garth Brooks - The THunder Rolls
33. Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places
34. Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers
35. Garth Brooks - Rodeo
36. Garth Brooks - What She's Doing Now
37. Garth Brooks - Shameless
38. Garth Brooks - Lonesome Dove
39. Garth Brooks - The River
40. Garth Brooks - That Summer
Which song on this list...
Makes you think of a friend?
"The Dance" cause all the things I have gone through with friends is what made me who I am today...like the song says "I would have rather done without the pain, but then I would have missed the dance"
Makes you think of more than a friend?
"Watch This" was the song Art and I walked out the sanctuary after our wedding
Makes you dance?
Alan Jackson - Chattahochee
Makes you sing in the car?
All of them, but especially, Alan Jackson 5 o clock somewhere...
Makes you remember something great?
Garth Brooks - from the concert!
Makes you laugh?
Pop A Top - remembering our foster kids singing it in the back seat of the mini van on a road trip!
I Saw God Today because it talks about the birth of a little girl!
Rose Garden - cause I have something so old on my mp3!
Any overall observations?
Apparently, I like Country Musice
Anything you want to say in your defense?
If you dont like country music, you wont want my mp3 player;)