Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beth Moore - Esther: It's tough being a Woman

So over the last few weeks I have been attending the women's Bible study at church. We have been watching and discussing the DVD series by Beth Moore, "Esther: Its Tough Being A Woman". Wow! That is all I have to say! It has been an interesting journey to say the least.

Over the next couple posts I will write about some of the things I have learned and hopefully these insights will impact you just as they have me.

Basically there were seven points Beth Moore makes:

1. Its tough being a woman in another woman's shadow

2. Its tough being a woman in a world where beauty is a treatment

3. Its tough being a woman in a mean world

4. Its tough being a woman thrown a giant size weight

5. Its tough being a woman in the tight fist of fear

6. Its tough being a woman who can balance passion with patience

7. Its tough being a woman who feels responsible for the "how"

So these are her major points and I will use my blog over the next few days to journal the points that impacted me the most! Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. The Esther study is phenomenal! It came at the perfect time for me. God bless you as you study a book with "God's fingerprints all over it," as Beth says.

    ReplyDelete