So over the last few weeks I have been attending the women's Bible study at church. We have been watching and discussing the DVD series by Beth Moore, "Esther: Its Tough Being A Woman". Wow! That is all I have to say! It has been an interesting journey to say the least.
Over the next couple posts I will write about some of the things I have learned and hopefully these insights will impact you just as they have me.
Basically there were seven points Beth Moore makes:
1. Its tough being a woman in another woman's shadow
2. Its tough being a woman in a world where beauty is a treatment
3. Its tough being a woman in a mean world
4. Its tough being a woman thrown a giant size weight
5. Its tough being a woman in the tight fist of fear
6. Its tough being a woman who can balance passion with patience
7. Its tough being a woman who feels responsible for the "how"
So these are her major points and I will use my blog over the next few days to journal the points that impacted me the most! Stay tuned