Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Big Cook

So the latest "big thing" in cook books is apparently "The Big Cook". I love to freezer cook so that I have meals prepared and do not always have to wonder, what am I going to make for supper tonight. Usually I can just look in my freezer and find something. But this book takes freezer cooking to a whole new level.

The Big Cook concept was created by three moms from Medicine Hat, AB

You get a bunch of friends together, figure out which recipes each of you will make, do the big shopping trip, and take one 8 hour day and cook like crazy, but have a blast doing it!

I recently found a sample recipe online and decided to try it out first, before spending the money on the book. Well needless to say, I went out and bought the book the same evening as I made this recipe. It was so yummy! So I am sharing it with you and I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

I will be doing "A Big Cook" day with some friends soon and will post my experience with that once it happens. In the mean time, enjoy!


Check out THE BIG COOK website for more info on this great book, and where you can find it in your area. It also has the sample recipe, Saucy Chicken, for you to try!

In Lethbridge, it can be found at Save On Foods for $32.95

No comments:

Post a Comment