Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scrapbooking Challenges

So in the last little while I have been trying to figure out how to incorporate my faith in God through my scrapbooking. I was so happy when I found these challenges on the internet. As I complete them, I will post my finished layouts. I am very excited to not only find another cool scrapbooking project idea, but also excited because its going to help get into the scriptures and seek out why I love certain scriptures.

1. His Holy Name Challege

Through this challenge, I will need to scrapbook 26 name attributes of the Lord, and include scripture that speaks of these names

2. Scripture Challenge

Through this challenge I will need to scrapbook 52 topics by searching and using scriptures that speak of these topics

Stayed tuned! And if you feel challenged, join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment