Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!



This entry is a little late as Isabella's birthday was actually on the 14th but with the big I just have not had time to write this.

It just amazes me that Bella is 1 already...boy this year has flown by. I can remember clearly finding out I was pregnant with her like it was yesterday:a) Though I had a high risk pregnancy due to a partial placental abruption with Makayla, i was eagerly anticipating a pretty "normal" one this time...boy was I wrong LOL....at 24 weeks I ended up in the hospital for 3 days with out of control gestational diabetes and then at around 32 weeks I found out I had gall stones! That explained the major pain I was experiencing. So for the last 14 or so weeks not only did I give myself insulin 4 times a day, but also had regular shots of Demerol for the gall stone pain.
Had a planned C-section planned for July 18th but Bella apparently had plans of her own and arrived at 10:50pm on the 14th (via c-section). I thought I was having gall bladder attacks all day, but in reality it was contractions. LOL

But now a year has gone by, had my baby, got my gall bladder out and life is never dull.

With a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old, life is never dull...especially when Bella has been walking now for over a month and climbs everything in sight! But I would not give it up for anything! Especially when I was told I might never have children, and also had cancer too! Thank you God for your blessings never-ending!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad that you're 6 days late, I'm still waiting on her birth announcement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know who you are, so how can I send an announcement:)

    ReplyDelete