Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blush Topless Undershirts - A Review

Do you have a problem with your shirts being too short and your stomache and other body parts hanging out when you move around:) I know I do and a few months ago I was able to purchase three Blush Undershirts and I have to say, I love them!

Blush Topless Undershirts were developed by two women who were trying to find a product that would help them deal with their shirts being too short! Blush Topless Undershirts are great because you can layer and be covered without bulk (I love this feature so much!) They are designed in such a way that they can even be used during pregnancy, enabling mom-to-be to wear "normal" tops longer!

I love the way they fit, and because they are a combo of poly/rayon/spandex there is a great deal of give, and they do not shrink. There is a great variety of colors, as well as three patterns and two colors with a lace accent.

I own a purple, blue and pink Blush and wear them with just about every top I own. I like that I can add color to my outfits without bulk and it even helps with "muffin top" (lol).

Check out this video clip about Blush:



Blush Topless Undershirts can be purchased directly from the website, as well on the website there is a list of U.S. retailers. The solid color Blush Topless Undershirts retail for $15 USD and the patterned ones retail for $20USD.

Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment