Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Tikes SwingAlong Castle - A Review



About a year and a half ago, I was able to get my daugther the Little Tikes SwingAlong Castle. What a great investment. At the time, Makayla was a year and a half and we were looking for a play structure that would be suitable for her age and size. I love play structures, but all the ones we had found were too large or too expensive. Then came Little Tikes to the rescue.

We were fortunate enough to find the SwingAlong Castle second hand, but had I found it in the store I would have bought it new as well. My daugther was actually a little big for the swing when we got it but she still enjoyed it for one summer. She is now almost 3 and still loves using the climbing wall and the slide. Her 14 month old sister is the perfect age for the swing, and thoroughly enjoys the structure as well....its perfect for little ones between 12 and 24 months to grow their large muscle skills. Its not too easy, but gives enough challenges for toddlers that it keeps them occupied for a good time period.

I highly recommend the Little Tikes SwingAlong Castle. It is recommended for children between the ages of 1 and 4, and I agree with this age recommendation, although I think it would be too simple of a structure for a 4 year old.

The Little Tikes SwingAlong Castle is avaliable on the the Little Tikes website for $129.99 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment