Sunday, September 6, 2009

Loving This Stroller!



So last year after Bella was born, we were given a Joovy Caboose Stroller as a gift. I figure I have used it long enough that I can write a honest review about it. This was not a free product given to me to review, just me want to let other mom's know what I think about this product!

When we discovered we were expecting again, we were looking for a double stroller, since both girls would be too small to walk on their own for long distances. So initially I thought of a double stroller, but felt the size of them was too cumbersome. Then I discovered the http://www.joovy.com/pages/pd_caboose.php! This stroller changed my whole idea about transporting two children.

The stroller allows a younger child to sit up front, or using the universal car seat attachment system you can attach pretty much any infant child carrier to the front. See this compatibility chart to see if your infant carrier will work with the Joovy Caboose. Then your older child has the option to sit or stand in the back. There is a tray on the front for snacks, and also a cup holder. The Joovy website also has several additional products that can be purchased for the Joovy Caboose, such as raincovers, parent organizers and suncovers.

Joovy also carriers a really cool line of doll sized carriers, booster seats and strollers.

Because I do not drive, I rely heavily on the local transit system, and this stroller is very easy to maneuver onto a large city bus without taking up the room that a double stroller would. Yes it is bigger than a regular stroller by not as big and cumbersome as a double. I have really enjoyed this stroller and hope to for a couple more years, as my children are only 13 months and 3 yrs.

There is a good sized basket in the bottom of the stroller for all your needs. I have even been able to go to the corner store a few times and get 4 or 5 bags of groceries in it.

I believe this stroller is well worth the $249.99 ticket price you will pay at Toys R Us in Canada, and have recommended to several of my friends with small children. When we received the Joovy, it was on sale for $179.99, and this price does come up several times a year, so keep your eye out for a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment