Monday, September 28, 2009

My First Blog Award!!!!



I was absolutely STUNNED when I found out that Amanda, from 'Manda Blogs About, gave me the "One Lovely Blog Award"!!!

I have been blogging for about a year, but only really seriously the last month or so! I so appreciate the support Amanda! Thanks again:) Check out Amanda's blog here, and I know you will enjoy it!

So, then here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":


Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now it is my turn to pass it along so here are my 15 choices:

1. Tenille @ Feisty, Frugal & Fabulous

2. Carla @ Here I Am

3. Laura @ I'm An Organizing Junkie

4. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos

5. Kara @ Organic Girl

6. Tammy @ Three Different Directions

7. Heather @ Theta Mom

8. Olga @ Twinspirational Runner


9. Monica @ The Art of Inspired Living

10. Jenn and Rachel @ Moms Tips and Giveaways

11. April @ Mommyhood....Unscripted

12. Anitra @ If Mama Ain't....

13. Melissa @ Frugal Creativity

14. Megan @ Cute Like Me Giveaways & Reviews

15. Beverly @ His Heart, My Desire

Check out these wonderful ladies at their blogs! I know you will enjoy them too:)

19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award! It means a lot to know that you think my blog is lovely! Thanks for spreading the bloggy love my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's my second award in just a few days. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and congrats on receiving it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh!!! You are so sweet!! Thank you!! I am just thrilled!I just love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! You all have wonderful blogs...and I love checking them all out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! You are very sweet! LOVE your blog! I look forward to reading your blog on a regular basis and getting to know you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I am so glad to have found this community-there are so many wierdos in twitter. I am enjoying all these posts and look forward to reading the next ones~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award!

    Michelle
    Faith on Fire:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Michelle:) glad to see you following! I love your blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award!!!

    I'm your newest follower!
    I found your blog at MBC! Feel free to stop by and check mine out sometime. More contests coming soon! http://raisingmy4sons.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Thanks for the follow! Following you back now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the follow. I'm following you now too!!! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Following you now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!!

    Thanks for visiting and following.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the name of your blog! It's so original.
    Thanks for following me. I'm following you now.
    Congrats ladies! Enjoy your award!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your blog! You can easily see that you put your heart and soul into it. I'll be back! :-)

    ReplyDelete