Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Safix Coconut Coir Fiber Scrub Pad - A Review

During the last three years I have been trying to be more eco-friendly in my home. Whether it's recycling, cleaning products or bath/body products, I am a big advocate of being as natural as possible. Especially with cleaning products.

I used to think that in order for something to be clean, you had to smell the "clean". After doing research on the various chemicals found in cleaning products, I have realized that there are many dangers in the products you can find in your local grocery store. I discovered that even though I am not directly ingesting these products, I am still will be affected by the chemicals and ingredients from them. That is why I use as natural as possible, and am always looking for new "natural" or eco-friendly products to use.



BuySoapNuts.com generously sent me the Safix Coconut Coir Fiber Scrub Pad and I LOVE IT!!!

I love that the Scrub Pad can be used for a variety of cleaning projects....dishes, pots, cleaning counters, even on the bathroom fixtures!

Here are some more benefits of using Safix Coconut Coir Fiber Scrub Pad:

There are a ton of great benefits to using this coconut fiber scrub pad...

* It's made from 100% coconut fiber bound together by a non-toxic adhesive
* It will last for months & can be composted when its time:)
* It easily removes baked on, burnt and stubborn grease from your dishes
* You will actually use less detergent
* The pad will not develop a foul odor - ever - and is VERY hygienic
* Every scrub pad is biodegradable and can be composted
* It will never scratch your dishes (even my non-stick cookware is safe! I love that)

One of the things I love the most about the scrub pad is that is does not STINK! I have found products in the past that work okay, but man do they have a foul stink even after one use. This product DOES NOT STINK! Love that:)

The only downfall that I have found is that I do have scrub a little harder, for those tough jobs, then I would with other scrubber products I have used in the past. However, I definitely believe that all the benefits of this product far outweigh the disadvantages:)

You can purchase the Safix Coconut Coir Fiber Scrub Pad here at BuySoapNuts.com!

1 comment:

  1. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    Also visit my site - Methadone Doctors

    ReplyDelete