Thursday, October 8, 2009

100 Followers

Wow! I have 100 followers....I am amazed. Thank you to all of you who are now following me and reading my little blog here!

I started this blog only a year ago and never thought I would increase my readership so quickly. In fact, only a week ago or so I had 27 followers! Thank you everyone! I have had the chance to peruse many of your blogs out there and I love them all. Very inspiring to say the least.

Thank you to all who leave comments. You are so kind. I continue to be blessed and in awe of all the kind things you all are saying:)

I am excited to announce that over the next few weeks I have some incredible giveaways coming up. In fact, I will be posting a very special one later today! Keep your eyes open.

Have a great, God Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment