Monday, October 12, 2009

2 Blog Awards In One Day!!!



I am so excited!!! I received not one, but two blog awards today! Wow! Thank you so much to Heather @ Two Little Monkeys Plus Hubby for the One Lovely Blog Award. As well thanks Tanya @ The Grab Bag for the Best Blog Award!

I love that other bloggers are not only reading my blog but are actually liking it and visiting it regularly:) Thanks again!

The rules for both awards are simple:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here a 15 blogs that I have recently discovered and I do believe you will enjoy them as much as I do!!!

1. Harriet @ I Am Harriet

2. Laura @ I'm An Organizing Junkie

3. Clueless Mama @ Guessing All The Way

4. Michelle @ Lollypops And Lizards

5. Knit Purl Girl @ Mamma Tudes

6. Two Fish @ One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four Five

7. Shannon @ Peg City Mama

8. Pigtails & Puppydogs @ Pigtails & Puppydogs

9. Natalee @ Raising Normal Kids

10. Jennwa @ Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

11. Grissell @ Stay @ Home Mom Who Knew!

12. Mommy Bear @ The Bear Bunch

13. Angela @ The Suburban Jungle

14. Mya @ 3 Boys, And Loving It!

15. Shelley @ Confessions of the Playground Princess

Congrats to you all! I love each and everyone of your blogs!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I'm flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You RAWK mama! You totally deserve your awards. I am going to go post these tonight if it's the last thing I do!!

    Muwah!!
    Karie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now you get one too! Because I cannot take everything for myself. I share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! That's so sweet and it's nice to know that you're reading Peg City Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you! It's award season! :)

    ReplyDelete