Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Award!!!

Wow, I just received another blog award!!! My third in two days! I am so feeling the blogosphere love!!! LOL....

Mrs. Fish over at One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four, Five gave me the Heartfelt Blog Award!!!




The Rules for the Heartfelt Award are:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award

So without further delay, here are my nine picks for the Heartfelt Award:

1. Melissa @ Outnumbered 3 to 1

2. Jenna @ Jenna's Jargon

3. Jennifer @ Its A Beauty Filled Life...

4. Jen @ Born 2 Impress

5. Prerna @ The Mom Writes

6. Fist Full Of Dandelions

7. Blue Cotton Memory

8. Tanya @ The Grab Bag

9. EllyBean @ Connected 2 Christ

Congrats to you all! And to my readers, please check these ladies out!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats. on the award. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this award you are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much! I will get to posting this as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award. I will do a post on it later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I just discoverd this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigod.. I just saw this:-) Congrats to you!! And thank you!! You are awesome!! Simply awesome..
    Blessings and wishes for more awards your way.. You deserve it..

    ReplyDelete