Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crock Pot Wednesday




I am going to be cooking this at somepoint this week! It sounds really yummy!



Ham In A Crockpot Recipe


What You Need
• 1- to 3-pound boneless ham, fully cooked
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon ground cloves
• 1 16-oz. can pineapple slices

What To Do
1. Place ham in crockpot and cook on low, 4-6 hours.

2. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and ground cloves over top of ham, then pour pineapple (with juice) over top.

3. Cover and cook another two hours on low.

If you make this, I would love to know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy! I may just have to go buy the ingredients after work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've printed off this recipe to try later :)

    Yum!! Thanks for Sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im following your blog now.. i love it and love the recipe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, this sounds good! I really have break out my crock pot, that thing is still sitting in it's box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sound really yummy, also easy :)Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ham and Pineapple on my pizza. I bet this would be so good! I have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete