Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Crock Pot Wednesday
I am going to be cooking this at somepoint this week! It sounds really yummy!
Ham In A Crockpot Recipe
What You Need
• 1- to 3-pound boneless ham, fully cooked
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon ground cloves
• 1 16-oz. can pineapple slices
What To Do
1. Place ham in crockpot and cook on low, 4-6 hours.
2. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and ground cloves over top of ham, then pour pineapple (with juice) over top.
3. Cover and cook another two hours on low.
If you make this, I would love to know what you think!