Saturday, October 17, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Wow! I received the Honest Scrap Award from "Deal"ightfully Frugal. Thank you so much:)

Here are the rules: 1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. 3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.

So here are the "10 Honest Things" I would like to share with my readers.

1. I love to scrapbook

2. I love reading

3. I am adopted

4. I am a Christian

5. I am a 4 year cancer survivor

6. I love my family

7. I love a great cup of tea (especially green tea)

8. I got engaged after 2 months of dating my college sweetheart and we will be married 12 years in November!

9. I love the beauty and awesomeness of Thunderstorms, but they totally scare the crap out of me!

10. I am a stay at home mom, who runs a home daycare.

***11. bonus: I am contemplating homeschooling my children

So that is my list, and now I will pick my 7 blogs to receive this award!

1. Tricia @ 5 Little Monkeys

2. A Happy Hippy Mom

3. Ladybug Mama of 2

4. April @ Mommyhood...Unscripted

5. Natalee @ Raising Normal Kids

6. Jenn @ Simply Me

7. The Mom @ Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom

Congrats to you all! You all have wonderful blogs.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations - not just on your award but for such a wonderful life - love, family and faith! It's commendable!

    Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!! You have a wonderful blog! From looking at your list we have a lot in common.:)

    Thank you for being so kind and passing the Honest Scrap award on to me. (blush)

    ReplyDelete