Friday, October 23, 2009

Loving My Husband Friday

Loving My Husband Friday is for taking the time to focus on the positives of marriage. A time to build up your marriage and your spouse. Focus on something you love about your husband, something he did to encourage you this week, or just a tip on how to keep your marriage strong. Let your husband know you're bragging on him...everyone loves praise and accolades. Try to spend the rest of your week focusing on all the great traits of your spouse...especially when your tempted to focus on the bad! And don't forget to pray for your husband and marriage as you write your post.

Head over to The Peer Review to join in this great blog hop! Add a link to your post to Mr. Linky. Then pray for the marriages of the others who post, and give each other a little encouragement to keep our marriages strong!

I am loving my husband today because he let me sleep through the night and got up with both our kids between 2AM and 3 AM! He actually does this quite often and I love him for that:)

I also love that he pushes me when he notices me slacking in my workout routine. Both of us are trying to lose weight and get healthier. Even though it sometimes irritates me that he pushes me, I know that he is doing it out of love. Like he (and I agree) said a few weeks ago, we need to do this so we are around for our kids!

4 comments:

  1. How great that he got up with the kids! Prayed for your marriage. Thanks for joining in and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet that your hubby gets up with the kids. He sounds like an awesome man.
    I'm following you also. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Life seems so busy sometimes and it is good to take the time to let your hubby know how much you love and appreciate him. That was very sweet that you got up with the kids for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore my husband. He's told me to stop telling people he's the most wonderful man in the world. His mother even said, "He's not perfect," after which I had to set HIS MAMA straight that HE IS! (Until I get mad at him, LOL) I did a tribute to him on our anniversary. That pretty much says it all, every day:
    http://bluecottonmemory.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/%e2%99%a5-mr-right/

    Congrats on your wonderful husband, too!

    ReplyDelete