Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Since next week is Thanksgiving here in Canada, I have decided that this week is very easy meals! Simple to prepare, but still favorites of my family. So here goes:

Sunday - Pizza (Ham & Pineapple)

Monday - Spaghetti & Mushroom Sauce

Tuesday - Tuna Casserole

Wednesday - CrockPot Chicken Dinner (Chicken, Potatoes, Carrots)

Thursday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Rice Soup

Friday - Shepard's Pie

Saturday - Chili and Buns with Salad

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good menu. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I always get excited when I see new readers! :) I am going to read through some more of your blog now... Nice to "meet" you!
    Shellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan sounds delish! Thanks for stopping by. I see you said you were following, but don't think you are:( I like your blog and the layout of it. Very nice. http://nicolax3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Thank you for visiting and following my blog. I agree that it is so nice to meet other Christian bloggers! :D

    I am following you now too and on Facebook as well.

    God Bless,
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, following your blog from MBC! Have a great week!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great menu. Thanks for following my blog and your lovely comment. I'm following you too now :) Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. great to meet you. I am following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete