I love music! I like most genres of music, but especially country music and contemporary Christian/Praise & Worship. Over the last few years I have clung to a number of songs during happy and sad times. Today I am posting just a couple videos of my favorite songs.
1. Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman
2. How Can I Keep From Singing - Chris Tomlin
3. Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood
4. Praise You In The Storm - Casting Crowns
5. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
6. You Never Let Go - Matt Redman
These are only a few of the songs that I LOVE! I could listen to them over and over! They have been a wonderful inspiration to me!
What are some of your favorite songs that have brought you through good and bad times? I would love to hear about them:)