Friday, October 2, 2009

Music For The Soul

I love music! I like most genres of music, but especially country music and contemporary Christian/Praise & Worship. Over the last few years I have clung to a number of songs during happy and sad times. Today I am posting just a couple videos of my favorite songs.

1. Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman



2. How Can I Keep From Singing - Chris Tomlin



3. Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood



4. Praise You In The Storm - Casting Crowns



5. In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride



6. You Never Let Go - Matt Redman



These are only a few of the songs that I LOVE! I could listen to them over and over! They have been a wonderful inspiration to me!

What are some of your favorite songs that have brought you through good and bad times? I would love to hear about them:)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE In My Daughter's Eyes. I used to listen to it all the time when I was pregnant with my daughter and just after she was born as well. Still gets me teary when I hear it now.

    Now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could stay here and listen to the music, love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same taste in music. Way to go...
    Love,
    Kelly
    http://www.amazingsalvation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the music you posted.Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete