Sunday, October 18, 2009

Songs For Sunday!

So on Sunday's I am going to post a few of my favorite songs from my favorite singers. I hope you enjoy!

Today I am posting about Contemporary Christian Music recording artist, Michael W. Smith. I have listened to this wonderful man of God for many years now. I even had the LP with "Friends" on it back in the "80's! These songs are all fairly new, and I hope you will enjoy!

1. You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)



2. Mighty To Save



3. Above All



4. Open Arms



5. Grace



6. Agnus Dei



7. Forever



8. Be Lifted High



9. Majesty



10. The River Is Rising

2 comments:

  1. Some of our favorites! Thanks for sharing, it is always fun to see how the Lord leads others! Have a beautiful week!
    Because of His Love,
    Mrs. Joseph Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of my favorites on here too! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to play them late, it'll be like I'm in worship service! Love it!

    ReplyDelete