Thursday, October 22, 2009

Top 10 Thursday - Music

I love the idea of Top 10 Thursday and thank you to In The Mommy Trenches for hosting it weekly.

This week I want to tell you my Top 10 Musicians. I love music, as many of you have already figured out by the videos I have posted on here:) I actually listen to pretty much everything (except rap/hip-hop and really heavy stuff), from country to pop to rock to Christian.

Music has the ability to make you laugh, cry, and be angry (sometimes in the very same song). I love how music can change my mood in a split second and make me appreciate everything in my life. It allows me to think about the past and recall good and bad times, and how much I have grown. Thank you to all the wonderfully, talented artists out there!

Enjoy my Top 10 Musicians

1. Chris Tomlin (no surprise right?)



2. Garth Brooks

3. Bon Jovi

4. Michael W. Smith

5. Def Leppard (w/Taylor Swift)

6. George Strait

7. Martina McBride

8. Rascal Flatts


9. Emerson Drive


10. Matt Redman

5 comments:

  1. I saw you listed on `Book Blogs`. Nice to `meet` you. I love the singers/songs you picked for today.
    Enjoy Reading,
    Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have a lot of those singers in my Pandora list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you because I see that I need to keep my eye on you now! George is in your top 10 and he is my number 1 and I don't share well!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog.
    You are my first follower. Thank you!!
    Blessings,
    Joyful

    ReplyDelete