Thursday, October 8, 2009

Top 10 Thursday - My Favorite Books


I found this great weekly blog idea from My Messy Paradise, and this week it is being hosted by Zeemaid over at In The Mommy Trenches and I just had to join in! Especially this week when the topic is top books!

I love to read pretty much any genre of book, so it was pretty hard to pick just 10 books LOL! But here goes nothing! Also, I put a couple of my favorite authors since I love all their books:)

1. Little Women - Louisa May Alcott

2. Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

3. Anne of Green Gables Series - L.M. Montgomery

4. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

5. Karen Kingsbury

6. Max Lucado

7. Beth Moore

8. Charlotte's Web - E.B. White

9. Kathy Reichs

10. The Secret Garden - Francis Burnett

What are some of your favorites?

12 comments:

  1. Great list of books! I'm following now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot about To Kill a Mockingbird!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Max Lucado books! And I must be the only person in the whole wide world who HASN'T read To Kill A Mockingbird! LOL! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there.
    Thanks for the visit:)
    I am following your blog now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secret Garden was never one of my favorites but I LOVE Little Princess, and Anne of Green Gables, and the Little House series

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Little Women.. Has always been one of my favorite reads of all times and so has To Kill a Mockingbird!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list! I love the Wizard of Oz series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Oz_books).

    I also love anything by Dee Henderson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, 1, 2,4 and 10 are my personal favorites. I also love James Harriots All Creatures Great and Small Series, Pride and Prejudice,The Little Colonel's Knight Comes Riding, A Christmas Carol and A Tale of Two Cities, The Lord of the Rings series. I love Max Lucado stories for my boys, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This seems like a good idea! I hope you guys
    have fun reading. Btw I have an award waiting
    for you on my blog! Please come and accept it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list!! It really is hard to narrow down a list of great books to just 10!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! I have a award for you at:
    http://twolittlemonkeysplushubby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete