Thursday, October 15, 2009

Top 10 Thursday


Okay, its Thursday and so time for another Top Ten List!!!


Brought to you by the following lovely ladies...

Jennifer from It’s A Beauty Filled Life

Sara from Domestically Challenged

LZ from My Messy Paradise

Zeemaid from In The Mommy Trenches

Here is my list!

Top 10 Things I Want For Christmas:

1. Cricut Expressions Personal Cutter System

2. Folding Table for scrapbooking

3. Scrapbooking Supplies like embellishments

4. Nintendo Wii

5. Wii Fit

6. New clothes

7. Subscription to PaperCrafts Magazine

8. Tickets for A Calgary Flames Hockey Game

9. More Scrapbooking Albums to put my completed pages in

10. Books to encourage me as a women, wife and mom after God's Own Heart

Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your list! I wouldn't mind having most of those, especially the Cricut. The Wii fit is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Clothes are definitely on my list too. Nice, cuddly warm ones. It's only October and I'm already freezing!

    I like your blog. Found you through Mom Bloggers Follow Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete