Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All Modern.com Review


Anyone who knows me, know that I LOVE SHOPPING! And because of my addiction to all things shopping, I am always looking for new stores, items, etc to purchase or tell friends and family about.

Well, I recently came across a company call CSN Stores and their online store, All Modern.com

I love it and was so excited when I found out I could do a review of my choice of item. I immediately went to All Modern.com and it took me forever to pick something to review because there were so many awesome choices.

All Modern.com offers items for everyone - men, women and kids. And you can get anything for your house! Toys, office supplies, kitchen products, etc. Amazing products by amazing companies!

Thank you to Jamie at CSN/All Modern for sending me a complimentary item of my choice for the purpose of review.

Now because I have kids, I decided to check out the kids items and I was not disappointed. I eventually decided on this adorable little item:
Sevi - B My Prince She Toothbrush Holder & Timer
You can check it out here

  • Teaching your toddlers to brush is a task that many parents have dreaded at one time or another
  • Now there is a great and fun way to teach your toddlers
  • The little timer makes sure they brush for a right amount of time
  • For three years old and up
  • High quality Italian design
  • Materials are made of wood, vegetable-based paints
  • Your child will love to brush his teeth with friendly Prince helping him keep time
  • Make a game of brushing teeth
  • Set the timer (about 3 minutes and see who can brush until it runs out
  • A great gift to encourage good dental hygiene habits
  • Made in China
Sevi established in 1831. The story is in its name. It’s the trademark of Europe’s oldest wooden-toy manufacturer whose history spans almost two centuries. The fruit of their success is due to the commitment and professionalism through which the firm has satisfied its customers, past and present. Sevi has remained loyal to its vision and business principles over the years. The tradition of hand-crafted wood, care for detail, product research and Italian design truly distinguish their collections and enable Sevi to produce extraordinary things. Although extraordinary, they are, above all, intended for children and therefore must also be safe. All Sevi products are tested and conform to stringent safety standards. This is why Sevi’s production process was awarded the UNI EN ISO 9001 certification in 2000.
Browse here for products from Sevi

My Review:

I love it! It has made toothbrushing in my house such fun! My three year old daughter really loves to brush her teeth, but just does not want to take the proper time to do so. The timer on this holder helps her out so much. We make it a game now at toothbrushing time, and there have been so many less meltdowns:)

I also love that the product is not plastic, but wood. Therefore incorporating an environmentally friendly aspect. A huge plus in my books.

I highly recommend this as a great gift for all occassions, especially for Christmas! What a great little gift for the girls in your life:)

BUY IT: You can purchase the Sevi B My Prince Toothbrush Holder right off the All Modern.com website for $28.40



No comments:

Post a Comment