Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crock Pot Wednesday


So I haven't done "Crock Pot Wednesday" in a couple weeks due to family illness, and life in general. But I am back!!! If you want to join in Crock Pot Wednesdays, head over to Dining with Debbie and join in the fun! I love checking out and trying other recipes, especially because in the fall and winter months I use my crock pot a ton!!!

Here is my pick of recipe for this week! Its one of my fave's. Enjoy:)

Yummy Crock Pot Chicken and Veggies Recipe

1 whole chicken
4 ribs celery, cut into pieces
6 carrots, cut into pieces
6 small red potatoes
1 package onion soup mix
1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
2 c. white wine

Rinse chicken and place in a crockpot. Add the celery, carrots and potatoes. Sprinkle onion soup over chicken and veggies and then add Worcestershire sauce and wine. Cook on high for 6 hours or until everything is tender. Serves 6

No comments:

Post a Comment