Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time Out Thursday


So my time outs this week has been a little sporadic....usually I am able to grab some "mommy time out" time daily. However, between kids with fevers, and preparing for a getaway this coming weekend, and all the normal mommy stuff time outs have not been on the list.....

However, starting tomorrow, I am heading out of town for a 3 day Scrapbooking Retreat! I am sooooo excited. No kids, hubby, or cell phone allowed:) I am working on Christmas Cards and hopefully a layout or two:) I will post pics when I get back (and find my USB cord....its been MIA for a couple months now).

Even though my daily time outs did not happen, I did get to Ladies Bible Study last night, and I was able to do a little bit of reading every day. I also got to work out a couple times with My Fitness Coach on Wii for a half hour:)

How has your week been? Are you giving yourself a time out?

Check out ThetaMom and join Time Out Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. A retreat sounds like such a TREAT!!! Scrapbook fans will be so jealous of you! Thanks so much for sharing and linking your time out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The retreat is part of my wedding anniversary gift from my husband. We will be married 12 years this upcoming Sunday! Going for dinner on Sunday night:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That retreat sounds fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your scrap booking retreat. I am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete