Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time Out Thursday


So far this week I have not been able to take a time out everyday, but that's okay.

On Sunday, I was able to take about an hour to address most of my Christmas Cards. I know its early, but for once I am so organized when it comes to my Christmas Cards. Now I just need to do my annual letter that goes in it and I will be able to mail them! If you know me, you know this is absolutely amazing. Last year my cards were sent in January!!! So I am doing remarkable this year :)

Also, since my ladies Bible Study ended last week, my Wednesday nights are now at home. But I look forward to January when it starts up again! This weekend I am heading to a Close To My Heart Card Making Workshop all day to make 50 Christmas Cards. Whatever I don't need for my own use, I will hopefully sell next week in a Christmas show I am in for my Discovery Toys business.

Were you able to have some time to yourself this week. Join Theta Mom and share your time out story with her!

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment