Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Greetings!!!

I know this is a little late....but I want to wish my readers a very Merry Christmas! I hope and pray that you all have experienced a wonderful holiday season so far, and will continue to do so over the next week as we look to New Years Eve.

I have been away from blogging for the last couple days, as my family has come today for basically two days of get-together's and eating!!! I have enjoyed this time of relaxing, tradition and opening gifts. The wonder in a child's eyes as you read them the Christmas Story, as they see the beauty of Christmas lights and the wonderful look of awe and surprise when they open Christmas gifts is just pure joy!!!! My three year old reminded me on Christmas Eve that "we need to make a birthday cake for Jesus and leave Santa cookies and milk!" So cute!!!

Yesterday, we hosted Christmas Day dinner at our home for the first time since we have been married, and though nervous, it turned out perfectly!!!! After dinner, my girls played with the Rempel cousins, the men watched wrestling:) and us ladies watched hilarious Youtube videos!!!! Fun was had by all!!!

Today in Canada is Boxing Day and we headed out to the In-Laws for a day more more yummy food, and spent a couple hours playing the card game, "Wizard"....its always a blast when myself, my husband and his siblings and dad get together to do this and today was no exception!!!

Though this year has been a good one, with many wonderful memories made due to my two beautiful little girls, there was sadness as well, as I said goodbye to my sister (only 7 years old). However I also experienced the new world of blogging, and book and product reviews.

Thank you to all my regular readers who have not only read my posts, but commented and also entered the wonderful giveaways I have been blessed to host. Thank you to the companies who have sent me great books and products to review and share with you all!

I look forward to all that I will be introduced to next year and look forward to sharing wonderful things with you, my readers!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete