Monday, December 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Dec 21/09



Wow, I cannot believe Christmas Eve is only 3 Sleeps (as my 3 yr old says) away....so because I know I will have tons of leftovers at the end of this week, I am doing easy-peasy cooking this week:) Here goes!

Monday - Crock Pot Chili

Tuesday - Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Wednesday - Tuna Casserole

Thursday - Shepard's Pie

Friday - Turkey, all the fixings and yummy desserts!!

Saturday - Hot Turkey Sandwiches, Veggies

Sunday - Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup

If you want to join in on Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm An Organing Junkie and link up!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a delicious menu planned!
    I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
    Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding “Do you still read the newspaper”?

    ReplyDelete