Friday, December 18, 2009

Upcoming Review: Golden Moon Tea

I have never been a big coffee drinker. I will drink a cup or two maybe once a week. However, when it comes to tea, that is a whole new ball game. I LOVE TEA!! It can be simple Earl Grey, or flavored or Green, whatever, I will usually drink it.

I found out about a great company called Golden Moon Tea and will be reviewing their products in the coming weeks, but wanted to let you know about one of their best sellers, Earl Grey Tea. Earl Grey has always been a favorite tea of mine, and the Tippy Earl Grey sounds divine.

I have never used loose tea before, but have been told once I do, I will never go back to bagged teas again. I cannot wait to try out the tea from Golden Moon Tea and tell you all about this great company. Keep your eyes peeled in the near future for a full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment