Friday, January 29, 2010
Feel Good Friday Meme
So a found a great new blog meme to join in on Fridays, and its hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up.
See the details here and join in!
She gives a couple of ideas of what to write about and I decided to pick 5 things that have made me feel happy this week, so here we go:
1. Even though I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes at the beginning of this week, I am so happy that it is only diet controlled at this point...no insultin or needles for now!!
2. I realized this week that I have worked out everday, except for 3 during this entire month! That makes me happy because I know I am on the right track to lose the weight I want and get healthy!
3. I have two wonderful little girls, who are my miracles and they make me smile every time they talk to me! My three year once again made my heart smile when she said to me "I have the bestest mommy and daddy in the whole house!"
4. I love my Lord and the Hand of protection He has on me and my family. My husband had to be out of town for three days and He protected him while he drove and brought him home safely to us.
5. I am thrilled to say that I found out this week that I am going to help alter some notebook covers (50 so far) for my church's ladies retreat in April! Big challenge but I love that I am a creative person and that God has given me this talent.
What about you, what has made you happy this week?