Thursday, January 14, 2010

Golden Moon Tea - A Review


I recently came across a company called Golden Moon Tea and I love the variety in teas that they carry. For review purposes I was able to pick a tea of my choice. Thank you to Golden Moon Tea for generously sending me a complimentary tin of Earl Grey Tea.

About Earl Grey Tea:


High-quality black tea with subtle essences of bergamot and lavender.
Mood: For the free spirit living in a proper society
Time: Traditionally taken in the morning or afternoon, but break free and enjoy anytime
Cuisine: Delightful with toast and strawberry preserves. An excellent afternoon tea to serve to guests with cream cheese sandwiches, scones, and fresh or dried fruit

My Review:

I love to drink tea. For as long as I can remember I have drank tea. I do drink coffee as well, but not near as much as tea. This is  one of my first times using loose tea leaves and I have to say, it is going to be very difficult to go back to regular tea bags.  They just do not have the same effect as leaves. Why I have not changes to loose tea before now I do not know, but I am so glad that I am making the switch.

My preferences are Green Teas, and Earl Grey, so I was very excited to try Golden Moon Tea. I was not disappointed.

One bad habit that I have when drinking tea is to add milk and sugar, however I did not do this with Golden Moon Earl Grey. To be honest, this is the first time ever that I have not added anything to my cup of tea!!! The taste was superb!!! Often, when drinking Earl Grey tea from other companies, I have found it to be very strong tasting, but Golden Moon's Earl Grey has a very subtle taste and the smell is quite lovely, which I attribute to the lavender.

Overall, I would give Earl Grey by Golden Moon Tea a giant thumbs up and highly recommend it to all tea lovers out there!!

BUY IT: Head over to Golden Moon Tea and check out all the available teas, teaware, and tea gifts, which can be purchased online.


***Thank you to Golden Moon Tea and Blog Friendly PR for the opportunity to review this product***

No comments:

Post a Comment