Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




So as I continue on the Eat From Your Pantry Challenge, I continue to get more and more creative with what I am making for meals. Its amazing what you can make when you really look in your cupboards!! LOL.

Anyway, here is the plan for the week!

Monday - Lemon Mustard Chicken, Rice, and Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday - Hamburger Soup, whole week buns

Wednesday - Turkey and Rice Casserole, peas

Thursday - Ham, Scalloped Potatoes and Mixed Veggies

Friday - Pizza, Tossed Salad

Salad - Spaghetti, Meat Sauce and Mapled Carrots

If you want to join in on Menu Plan Monday just head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie and add your link!!!!

What are you eating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I love your menu this week, very well bllanced! I too, am having an Eating From My Freezer/Pantry Challenge. Doesn't it force you to get creative, and really look at what is in your freezer and combine it with your pantry. Good for you!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yvonne it totally makes you get creative!!! Thanks for stopping by...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a yummy week! I really need to start meal planning. I always decide at the last second what we will be having for dinner which can be stressful.

    ReplyDelete