Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time Out Thursday



So I am still trying to get back into routine after the holidays, and honestly its been a lot tougher than normal. Wow, I got spoiled over the holidays with hubby home, as he would let me sleep in while he watched the girls. It was glorious. I am normally up at 6AM daily so sleeping til 8 or 9 was pure heaven!

Back of course all good things must come to an end....:) Now I am back to giving myself "time-outs".

This week I have been concentrating on working out reguarly and my time out for myself is spending time doing that. I have been able to put in between 30 and 60 minutes using my Wii Fit Plus and I love it! In two weeks I have only missed two days of working out. I am on a roll. Though I do not think I have lost much weight per say, I am definitely toning and feel like I have so much more energy.

I also had a few good opportunities to just sit and read! I do a lot of this for book reviews, but I made sure that this week I plugged in some "fun", non-book review related reading!!! I must do this more often for sure.

So, what about you? Have you been able to give yourself a time out this week? Head over to Theta Mom to find out more about Time Out Thursday and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment