Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anamnesis: A Book Review

About The Book:

Jesus is one of us and He lives amongst us, adapting to the times and doing good by running a huge corporation. When the corporation is starting to show signs of change and its CEO disappears, two unsuspecting friends get pulled into a rescue mission they are not prepared for. As they negotiate their way through the cold hallways of the company and use magic from ancient times, they come to find the ultimate meaning of their life. The story is funny, tragic, and absolutely original.

About The Author:

I was born and raised in Romania and moved to the US in 1997. I have been writing ever since I can remember. I published several poems, stories and a novel in Romania; and two novels in the US.

I have a publishing company (www.BetterKarmaPublishing.com) and I am always looking for great writers to network with and help publish their books.

I am married and have a wonderful son. The family is completed by our two adorable cats.


My Review:

I have previously mentioned that one of my goals is to read books from new-to-me authors! Anamnesis by Zorina Alliata definitely fits in that category. This book was very easy to read and revolved around two main characters, as well as a few other characters. The main idea of the book is man's search for life meaning, and through this search the two characters end up involved in solving their own personal mysteries. I do not want to give much more away of the plot, but suffice it to say that this is a good read and I highly recommend it!

BUY IT: You can purchase Anamnesis by Zorina Alliata online through Amazon.com

***Thank you to the author for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for me providing a review on this blog****

No comments:

Post a Comment