Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Award!

Wow! I have to say, I am feeling the bloggy love this week! I received another award this week and its the first time I have gotten this particular one - The Prolific Blogger Award. I received it from Janet over at Along The Way! Thank you so much:) You have to check out her blog, its a great one!

So here are the details for accepting and giving this award out:


A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the comments so that we all can get to know the other winners.


So here are the seven blogs that I am going to pass on The Prolific Blogger Award to:


1. I'm An Organized Junkie


2. Theta Mom


3. My Four Monkey's

4. Trendy Treehouse 

5. Simply Stacie 

6. Raising Itty-bitty Bookworms 

7. The Peer Review 

You all seriously need to check these ladies out....some awesome posts are made regularly and I have been very encouraged by all they have to say!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Thank You! What a nice award. Hope you have a terrific weekend!!! ;-) Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You are so sweet. I am finally getting around to posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete