Friday, February 5, 2010

Feel Good Friday

 

Well here are my five reasons for feeling good on this Friday!
1. I received my Child Development Supervisor Certification this week, after thinking that I would only be receiving my Child Development Worker Certification. A Wonderful surprise and a super asset as I work with children in my own home on a daily basis

2. I found out that 3 courses I had previously taken through my local college, which I thought I would not get credit for, I am now going to get full credit for!! Woo Hoo!

3. I have lost 10lb since the beginning of January, thanks mainly to using Wii Fit Plus almost daily!!! I love that it is a fun way to get an hour workout in and does not even feel like it!

4. Even though I was diagnosed with Diabetes two weeks ago, I have already been able to drop my sugars a little bit!!!

5. I have a husband who loves me despite my faults and encourages me to live my dreams!

If you want to join the Feel Good Friday, head over to The Girl Next Door Grows Up and link up now!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are not only happy, but very productive! Stopped by from FGF! Have a good weekend and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that is quite a week. Keep this up and you will be putting your diabetes into remission, I'd guess. Wonderful news, all of it.
    I'm with FGF, so far I don't know how to get on McLinky. XD

    ReplyDelete