Friday, February 12, 2010

Follow Me Fridays


Well I found another great way to "meet" some new readers and hopefully build up my readership. I love going around and reading all the great blogs out there and I think Follow Me Fridays is the perfect way to do that!!!

Here is the premise of Follow Me Friday, hosted by Trendy Treehouse:


  • Add your blog link to the MckLinky below ~ Remember to leave your blog name under Your name.
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse ~ We will follow you back
  • Grab the Follow Me Friday Button for your blog ~ so more people can share in this FUN!
  • Follow other Blogs that have linked up ~ Don't forget to comment saying that you are now following them and visiting from Follow Me Friday so they can find you!
  • If someone follows you make sure you follow back ~ It's only fair. LOL
The more you follow, the more will follow you! It's that easy!
This is for blogs only ~ no advertising links please! Have fun!
 
 
Head over to Trendy Treehouse to join in the fun!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following and linking up over at Follow Me Fridays. I am following you now too!

    I love your blog. Love the bows. Adorable.

    Tara
    Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Follow Me Fridays! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back from Trendy Treehouse, but I think you might not have clicked the follow button? I don't see you on my friend connect . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog. Thanks for visiting me. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete