Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For Today....The Simple Woman's Daybook

 
FOR TODAY... from Shirley Desk

Outside my window...a the sun shining and sparkly snow

I am thinking...I love the life God has given me

I am thankful for... God's hand of protection on my family

I am wearing...yoga pants and t-shirt

I am remembering...my late grandfather, as it was his birthday this past weekend

I am going... to be at home with my children and have a fun day

I am currently reading...Songs of Deliverence

I am hoping... to be able to do some scrapbooking this week

On my mind... hope that my mom and sister are feeling okay after their accident

Noticing that...my 3 yr old is still sleeping and it's almost 8:30AM

Pondering these words... "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me."

From the kitchen...a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup

Around the house...home daycare children playing


One of my favorite things~ the hugs I get from my girls

From my picture journal...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet picture a beautiful little one. I love the life God gave me also. I hope you have a great day. Doylene

    ReplyDelete