Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - one day late

 

So I am a little late in posting my menu for the week, but better late than never LOL. Its been one of those weeks already, and its only Tuesday. Yikes. But seriously, this week is one of the craziest I have had in a while, but I know it will all get done! My strength is not my own, its from God, and as long as I focus on that, I will be able to accomplish all that I have set out for this week:) Without further delay, here is the plan for dinner meals this week:
Monday - Tomato and Vegetable Soup with Garlic Sausage, and dinner rolls

Tuesday - Chicken Stirfry with Garden Salad and Rice

Wednesday - Roast Turkey Dinner

Thursday - Shepard's Pie, with tossed salad

Friday - Sloppy Joes and Bannock

Saturday - Pickerel, Mixed Veggies and Rice

Very easy, but oh so yummy!

If you want to join in Menu Plan Monday, simply head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment