Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, I can't believe how late in the day I am posting my weekly menu, but that's okay, its being posted after a very busy day! I am so loving the Olympics and am SO proud to be a Canadian after we got our first ever Gold medal, on home soil, yesterday!!! Very awesome!

Anyway, without further delay, here is my menu plan for the week:

Monday - Spaghetti with Vegetable mix (broccoli, red and orange bell pepper, dice tomato)

Tuesday - Homemade Vegetable Soup with Rice, and dinner bun

Wednesday - Crock Pot Chicken, Carrots, Potatoes, Onions, Tossed Salad

Thursday - Hamburger Soup and Bannock

Friday - Homemade Pizza and Carrot/Celery Sticks

Saturday - Perogies, Homemade Beet Soup, Mennonite Sausage

If you want to join in Menu Plan Monday, then link up at I'm An Organizing Junkie today!

No comments:

Post a Comment