Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, its Monday again! It has been an incredibly busy week this last week and this week is no different! I have family coming to visit from Manitoba at the end of the week, Ladies Bible Study, Scrapbooking time, and all the other daily life stuff, like my home daycare to deal with! Phew....that makes me tired just writing that LOL. That is why I am so thankful that I discovered menu planning about two years ago. However, its only been in the last year that I have really seriously done menu planning and its really changed my life! It helps me stay organized so that I have one less stress in my day, trying to figure out meals, and I can have a bit more time spent with my girls.

Without futhur delay, here are my plans for the week:

Monday - Homemade Vegetable Soup

Tueaday - Crockpot Hamburger Noodle Casserole

Wednesday - Tuna Casserole

Thursday - Spaghetti with Meatsauce

Friday - out for supper at a restaurant (with out of town family)

Saturday - out of town with family

Sunday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, with Tomato Soup

If you want to join in on Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm An Organized Junkie and link up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment