Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A New Blog Award!

I feel so blessed to have such great and wonderful readers on my blog. I was very pleasantly surprised when I found out the other day that The Practical Mom Guide gave me a blog award, specifically I received The Lovely Blog Award! Please head over to The Practical Mom Guide as she has an awesome blog, with lots of really awesome thoughts and ideas for moms!!!

 

The rules to accept this award:

Accept this award and post it on your blog.
Include
link back to the blog you received it from.
Pass the award to fifteen blogs you have newly discovered.
Be sure to contact them to let them know they have been awarded.
Here are the blogs to whom I am passing this award:

1. A Purse Full Of Cheerios

2. Dining With Debbie

3. Guessing All The Way

4. I'm An Organizing Junkie

5. Ladybug Mama of 2

6. Lollypops and Lizards








Please check out all these wonderful ladies! They all have wonderful blogs:)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I truly appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Thank you so much for the nice words and the award! I will pass this along one day next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks so much for the award!!! You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet of you to think of me!! Thank you so much and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU so much for passing this on to me. Congratulations to you as well:) It is always fun to receive awards. I really appreciate it. I loved your WW post. So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award!!! And congrats on winning it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet, thank you so much!!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete