Monday, February 15, 2010

Prima Princessa Present Swan Lake DVD: A Review

About The DVD:

Prima Princessa presents Swan Lake is a 40 minute DVD that features the Paris Opera Ballet performing excerpt from Swan Lake, plus students from the School of American Ballet. Put your dancing shoes on and enjoy the show! This DVD is narrated by the adorable Prima Princessa herself! Between acts, Prima Princessa guides you through ballet steps demonstrated by the School of American Ballet students. You can become a Prima Princessa ballerina, too!


You can check out the website for more information on this and other great products.

My Review:

I love this DVD! More importantly, my daughters loved it! As soon as the music started, and the ballerinas began to dance, so did my girls. They swung their arms and kicked their legs and pretended to be ballerinas throughout the DVD. It was the perfect length to keep their attention, and I love that it incorporates exposure to both classical music and dance. I know that any little girl will love this DVD!  I highly recommend it!

BUY IT: You can purchase Prima Princessa Presents Swan Lake on Amazon.com, starting March 2010!

***Thank you to Prima Princessa and The Product Review Place for the opportunity to review this DVD. I received a complimentary copy of this DVD for the purpose of review on this blog***

No comments:

Post a Comment