Saturday, February 13, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!

So, here is another great song that just always get me in the mood to worship my Lord and King, Jesus Christ!

Even in tough times that I go through, it is very hard not to praise Him, knowing that He will bring me through whatever I go through.



"How Can I Keep From Singing"

There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring

And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne



The Desert Song

Verse 1:
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

Verse 2:
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

Chorus:
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain

I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

Verse 3:
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

Bridge:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

Verse 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow


If you want to join in the fun of "Then Sings My Soul Saturday" head over to Signs, Miracles & Wonders and link up today! 

4 comments:

  1. visiting from TSMSS... thanks for sharing this song... I have never heard it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs and lyrics. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a great weekend. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful song....thanks for sharing...

    Happy Hearts Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking over your blog
    Great blog title
    God Bless you
    http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete